【s】【h】【a】【p】【o】【h】

WelCome To Shapoh Ying Ying 's Blog ..

I'm not just only crazy , i'm also 38


Sometimes I'm serius

But sometimes i'M funny

Im Only The One

Im Only The One

你關注我了么?

【s】【h】【a】【p】【o】【h】

H a l o u u u f R w e n n ..
w E l c u m 2 S h a p o h ' s w O r l d ~

杨

盈

盈

2008年10月25日星期六

Js A Post 4 u YvoNne...

YvoNne..
actually..
2day i really no hapiii..
from morning till afternoon..
i tot i slp dy thn i can ntg ..
but i cant..
i still moody..
thn js now c ah shuai competiton..
quite hapi..
but dono y .....

feel down down dei..
n js now..
i tell u..
i dono wan hw type my blog..
tat time i still nt hapi..
n then..
u told me..
u may chag skul 2 KL !!
OMG~~~~~~~~~~~
my MooD Down agn!
If u really trasfer skul 2 kL..
i cant c u anymore...
v 3 oso ant gether agn!
i hope tat is nt true 4 me!!
i dunwan!!!

我们说过要一起去台湾读书的~
我们一起唱歌!!
我们会再见~爱爱爱~好不好~爱在不在!
就连佩仪也被我们影响了~~~
你不可以忘记!!!
好不好!!!
我不懂我能做什么了!!!


我们不能没有彼此!





没有评论:

Where You From ?