【s】【h】【a】【p】【o】【h】

WelCome To Shapoh Ying Ying 's Blog ..

I'm not just only crazy , i'm also 38


Sometimes I'm serius

But sometimes i'M funny

Im Only The One

Im Only The One

你關注我了么?

【s】【h】【a】【p】【o】【h】

H a l o u u u f R w e n n ..
w E l c u m 2 S h a p o h ' s w O r l d ~

杨

盈

盈

2008年10月17日星期五

Bibubibu~

wad a boring daY~
8 sumting wake up dy..
diet...........wuwu...
ntg eat..~~
5 thing eat...
jiang jaing jiang~~
5 dou........
papaya..hoho..
my dad leave half papaya at thr..
sure gv me my mom d..
but thy go out dy....
sure go yc... hehe..^^
lastly..da papaya go in my mouth lu~~~
ngek ngek..



11 liaoo...i sms ask teacher she wake up dy mou..
hw noe she say her hs no car......
lol~~~ haissSsss....
thn da dance class dipaksa cancel!!!
OMG~~ so sad...
wana dance lerrr..
butT.......
finally.. oso cancel liaooo..






** ah shuaiii a..take care urself le..
now at hong kong jor~
good luck 4 da competition~~
n get champian~ **

没有评论:

Where You From ?