【s】【h】【a】【p】【o】【h】

WelCome To Shapoh Ying Ying 's Blog ..

I'm not just only crazy , i'm also 38


Sometimes I'm serius

But sometimes i'M funny

Im Only The One

Im Only The One

你關注我了么?

【s】【h】【a】【p】【o】【h】

H a l o u u u f R w e n n ..
w E l c u m 2 S h a p o h ' s w O r l d ~

杨

盈

盈

2008年10月1日星期三

011008

2day 1st of october..
sumbody explain n said ysd tat nt he..
ok lo..belif he lo..
but really dun like ppl say me.. haiss..

2day fai mang can ply liaoooo..
wUhuuu~~ haPpi nerhs~
but oso very sien!
keep on let ppl rob rob rob~~
kill kill kill~
thn die die die..
thn go in hospital hospital hospital..
haissSSS..
devil_angel n denise thm din on oso..
sien sei me..
thn tat jiejie268 keEp on kill me..
hais..

another thing.~~
edit my blog~
hahahaaa..
thanks theng help me make tat chat box~
edit many thing liao..
but still dono wan hw edit bkg~
haiss...

I dy link w.c fans club d ppl...
-scare ppl say me bls-T.T
on liao whole day..
but wc din oni...~~
i think she to0 bz niaoo~~
if she gt cum ktn so gud lerr~~
wahahaa (dream-ing)


Danson wana hv new album lo~~
wahaha..suang..
save $$~
yeah~~


hate those ppl....
love those ppl....
off le..
bye all..

没有评论:

Where You From ?