【s】【h】【a】【p】【o】【h】

WelCome To Shapoh Ying Ying 's Blog ..

I'm not just only crazy , i'm also 38


Sometimes I'm serius

But sometimes i'M funny

Im Only The One

Im Only The One

你關注我了么?

【s】【h】【a】【p】【o】【h】

H a l o u u u f R w e n n ..
w E l c u m 2 S h a p o h ' s w O r l d ~

杨

盈

盈

2008年10月18日星期六

Js 4 u ah shuaii~

Everyday..
i oso at "dream" ....
at thr dream~~
if....
ah shuai cum kuantan xuan chuan~
will hw?
many ppl go? few ppl go?
fren will go wif me?
will hw?
but i think..
thy wont~


if ah shuai cum kuantan xuan chuan~
sure let her sign dis sign tat~
sure keep take picture wif her...
shakehand wif her..
talk wif her..
n dis n tat..
hoho~~ dream-ing~~!!!

if ah shuai cum kuantan xuan chuan~
i sure wil bising 2 go..
my fren sure will say me crazy..
my fren sure will say me sot..


i always oso think bout dis..
i so xian mu those can c ah shuai d...
thy leave at KL...
parent let thm go~
so gud~
bt me.. hais..
wana buy an album oso wana so mafan..
wana fren's mom help me bank in..
n da album wana sent 2 my fren's house~~~
y my mom dun let me buy?
(wad i wan..mom oso nt let d laa~~)
wateva la..
i gt my own $$..
i din use hers....


i din hv any fren support me?
i js think..
i at luntan.. i wan say wad bout ah shuai...
thn js say wad..
nonid k anyting~
v talk bout ah shuaii~~
n horible thingS~
but..
wif my fren..
no 1 wana hear i say..
js yer yer yer..
y u liketat..
n dis n tat..
y no 1 support ?

i love any artis oso no ppl wil like d laa..
nicholas n ah shuai js is malaysia ppl..
so gt 40% will cum ktn..
but IF those DOWSY...
dun think thy will cum kuantan..




js NOW~..
at lun tan..
c dou sum post..
thr...
i c tat..
i was cry..
after read tat..
wana b a singer is not eazy...
i dono u all will anot..
but.. under dis is 1 off tat vr gan dong..

***从前从前...
鱼..虾..螃蟹..鸭..是很好的一家人..
他们一起上课..一起下课..一起补习..一起唱歌..
有一天..最爱唱歌的虾参加了一个比赛..得了冠军..
大家都很替虾开心..当然..虾自己也很兴奋..
因为虾可以朝自己的梦想出发了..
虾因为工作..和海鲜与鸭都少联络了..
而且..虾找到他心爱的虾老婆..
鱼和鸭都担心有一天..虾会离他们越来越远..
甚至把他们遗忘..
毕竟..虾已经不再属于海鲜与鸭了..他是属于喜欢他支持他的粉丝们..
当然..虾很需要粉丝们的支持..海鲜和鸭们都明白..
某日..虾难得有假期...和海鲜与鸭家族聚一聚...
他们看见虾很忙..就连看一场电影..也要忙着接电话..
其实虾现在并不愉快..他很孤单..
虾曾经跟鱼说过他累了..他寂寞了..他不想在追求他所谓的梦想了..
看在鱼的眼里..他是多么心痛虾..
要不是他鼓励虾参加比赛..虾也不会这样..
海鲜与鸭坐在海鲜店..谈着他们以前快乐的事...
"EHEH..你记得没有?上次虾..........OH I SPOT THE DUCK!"
"阿婆..这是偶像剧也..别闹了.."
"世上只有兄弟好~有兄弟~~"
"吸气```呼气~~"
"你还记得丁丁没有?"
"PLZ LISTEN..SUPPOSE AH..SUPPOSE.."
虾突然唱出一句:"想回到过去~~"
当时鱼的心里好酸噢..所以一直都静静的..
坐在虾的车上..鱼看着虾..拍拍他的头..拍拍他的肩膀..
"虾..不要哭噢.."
鱼真的觉得很心痛..却不知道要怎样安慰虾..
他只能拍拍虾..让他知道..他们永远会在他身边支持他..
鱼..流泪了T.T ****


will u?


wana tell ah shuaiii...
v will support her 4va...
u wont lonely..





- fren..dun say me crazy agn laa...
i din crazy..
i din sot..
Im L or NOT L tat's nt prob..
but now.. im not~! -

leave sum coment or tag after c dis..

没有评论:

Where You From ?