【s】【h】【a】【p】【o】【h】

WelCome To Shapoh Ying Ying 's Blog ..

I'm not just only crazy , i'm also 38


Sometimes I'm serius

But sometimes i'M funny

Im Only The One

Im Only The One

你關注我了么?

【s】【h】【a】【p】【o】【h】

H a l o u u u f R w e n n ..
w E l c u m 2 S h a p o h ' s w O r l d ~

杨

盈

盈

2010年5月15日星期六

grrrrr...

1st,

ysd thomas cup

china Vs Malaysia

tot datuk will win

but nop..

well ~

still support datuk lee xP

and wan to say

that lin dan !

very hate he

see his face wana to slap him !

when start the match feel tat he very leng zai xia

BUT !

leng zai no use !

tat chuan face suckkk

noob face lohh!

LC dao boom !

noob ka !

i hate lin dan

2day newspaper gt his tat lan c face !!

wan to slap gao him

sui ran datuk lose dy

we still will support him geh

lin dan sui ran dis time win , but he not always WiN !

datuk lee sui ran lose jor , but he Not always Lose !!

he will win ~


`ysd nite do the thing until 1smtg ny slp ><

grr ~

add oilll =C


`and now i dy finish done the work

help my mom copy the things

*mayb im a fotostat mesin =D*

my dad promise gv me rm10

but he say

when my mom finish all the things 1st ny gv me rm10 !!

gekk seii yan ~

if he dwn gv me

i dwn talk wif he dy ><

T-T

欺骗我的感情啊~~~~


shapoh

没有评论:

Where You From ?