【s】【h】【a】【p】【o】【h】

WelCome To Shapoh Ying Ying 's Blog ..

I'm not just only crazy , i'm also 38


Sometimes I'm serius

But sometimes i'M funny

Im Only The One

Im Only The One

你關注我了么?

【s】【h】【a】【p】【o】【h】

H a l o u u u f R w e n n ..
w E l c u m 2 S h a p o h ' s w O r l d ~

杨

盈

盈

2010年5月27日星期四

beh songgg

2day chemi paper

so hard !!

haiss ~

really waiit die lahh

`

2day im so not happy !!

because

after bk home

din da bao anything 4 me oso !

fine ==

i go slp

thn when i ready to slp

he knock my door and say wan go out dy

wat the !!

hate it !!

say go jiu go

i say i wan go bath 1st

thn he dun let

mie si oo!!

he say ltr inside car slp @@

lolx !

grrrrr!!

thn i chg cloth n go down

still have to wait thm for 15minutes!!

dun let me bath

dun let me sleep

still wan me wait !

i hate u ahh

thn inside car i slp

around 4.30

thy go dono wad plc yamcha wif fren

dono wan sign wad lah

ask me go down

js now ask me slp in da car

now ask me go down

nonid slp ah

morning dun let me late abit

nite slp early say i din study

noon dun let me slp somore

u tot i wad ah ! @@

ishhh

inside car slp hot dao sott !!

and thn i msg thm say i wan go ttn dy

thn thy ny come ==

lolz

thy go wo lai ye oo

hou sam!!

i ttn at mr chan lo

go wo lai ye

thn scold me somore

say i keep on slp slp slp

din tell he

straight away beh song gao he !!

ishhhhhhhh~~






shapoh

没有评论:

Where You From ?