【s】【h】【a】【p】【o】【h】

WelCome To Shapoh Ying Ying 's Blog ..

I'm not just only crazy , i'm also 38


Sometimes I'm serius

But sometimes i'M funny

Im Only The One

Im Only The One

你關注我了么?

【s】【h】【a】【p】【o】【h】

H a l o u u u f R w e n n ..
w E l c u m 2 S h a p o h ' s w O r l d ~

杨

盈

盈

2008年11月10日星期一

bull shit

2day hole day beh song la!

hate those DOG!

ppl do wad oso wana follow!!

Doggie! Eaat shit laaa!!

do wad oso folow bull shit!

n js now at ttn......

summ1 sms me n say..

blablabla..

cant go dance la.. n dis n tat!

walao!

ysd ask her din reply me n DUNWAN reply me i dono!

but i tot thy ok d..

hwnoe!

js now sms me n say

"hey ying... i n XXX cant go dance 2mr"

walaoooo

damn FO d lorr...

b4 tat gt ask thm can anot

nw ny tell me cant!

shen me yi si o...

eeverytime oso liketat...

thn dunwan learn coz of thm!

thn ny say v din wait her la..

dis n tat!

like a shit la u !!

i dunwan type liao..
gona go slp..

没有评论:

Where You From ?