【s】【h】【a】【p】【o】【h】

WelCome To Shapoh Ying Ying 's Blog ..

I'm not just only crazy , i'm also 38


Sometimes I'm serius

But sometimes i'M funny

Im Only The One

Im Only The One

你關注我了么?

【s】【h】【a】【p】【o】【h】

H a l o u u u f R w e n n ..
w E l c u m 2 S h a p o h ' s w O r l d ~

杨

盈

盈

2008年11月23日星期日

211108

Aiyerrr
i many day din blog jor tim ==
let me think think gt anyting wana say...

=================================

Friday~~
go dance
hehe..
learn new song name lolli lolli
wana partner d~~
Im "boi"
my partner is yann~~
thn evon wif kuan
my laopor bcum ppl laopor liao
haha..
nvm chg chg ..
( i oso qiang ppl d laogong == laogong ~ gao guy?! )
thn gt a teacher name [bao ling]
i thin is name bao ling if t i din rmb rong ^^
she teach me n evon..
boi part..
i think my part is more ez thn girl d bahh..
hehe.
but ho!
nid mo qi lerr..
nvm..
i will pei yang wif yan d..
akaaka
OMG~~
im so scare weiwei laaa..
she vr koong bu..
im so scare...!!
aaaaa~~
haisss..
i dy try my best!
but oso liketat..
wad can i do..
i feel tat i mae till yan..
SORIII YAn~~


*i will learn by heart dis new song ^^*



aiyerr...
n i forget c bai nei xiong toi!
nt i forget!
is my dad nt llet me watch !
he wana watch newsSSss..

suan le! da nex day c chong bo




[ dis post by 2day 23 of Nov ]

没有评论:

Where You From ?