【s】【h】【a】【p】【o】【h】

WelCome To Shapoh Ying Ying 's Blog ..

I'm not just only crazy , i'm also 38


Sometimes I'm serius

But sometimes i'M funny

Im Only The One

Im Only The One

你關注我了么?

【s】【h】【a】【p】【o】【h】

H a l o u u u f R w e n n ..
w E l c u m 2 S h a p o h ' s w O r l d ~

杨

盈

盈

2010年4月25日星期日

let us addoil together !!


before sleep write a post =)

2day very tired ~

early in the morning wake up print smtg xD

and 9smtg wan to centre help my parent

thy gt a small fair ~

but i din help anything

i sit at thr i see my epop =D

yeahh~

hahaha..

around 11 cuiyan came

we go eat breakfast

she pui me go and see me eat ><

haha aftatat we go bk to centre

p/s: both of us wear the same shirt.. but din take dou foto !! gekk sei

nearly 12.15pm i go ttn =x

Mr puzi >,<''

the time pass very fast !

2.30pm go meeting

until 6.30pm

sOOoo long

we have choose the pxy comittee

jiayan bcum president again xD

amazing race, kuantan comitte and this year pxy !!

PRESIDENT !

and me...

jie mu zu gehh

argg.. dono y

but it's ok for me ~~ ^^

i think i can handle it

and vice...

jiayous bah shapoh xD

+ u together babe ~~


21th we can do it well thn last time !!

22th u can do it if u think u can !!

20th let us add oil 2geher bah !!




shapoh




sha

没有评论:

Where You From ?