【s】【h】【a】【p】【o】【h】

WelCome To Shapoh Ying Ying 's Blog ..

I'm not just only crazy , i'm also 38


Sometimes I'm serius

But sometimes i'M funny

Im Only The One

Im Only The One

你關注我了么?

【s】【h】【a】【p】【o】【h】

H a l o u u u f R w e n n ..
w E l c u m 2 S h a p o h ' s w O r l d ~

杨

盈

盈

2010年1月23日星期六

aizk !

大日子

hmmm..

actually planning wednesday watch de

*i tuesday call and ask*

3.30 geh time

thn how noe those worker come my house do smtg

sien jor!

thn chg to 5.30 de time

when reach teruntun..

the sell ticket geh girl say NO 5.30 geh oo !!

TMD~

ysd i call i heard gt 5.30

and on9 check oso GOT !!

WAT the HELL

suan lo ~!

very bu shuang arhh ~

thn planning friday nite go watch de

bcz dad js bk from kl meeting

so plan watch nite de

HOW NOE !!

FULL !!

walao weyy

i call b4 de lo

she say still gt alot place

thn i reach there she told me js left infornt geh

mie sii oo !

thn my dad sure dwn de lo

if wan is 11++pm de

bcoz saturday got skul

so CANCEL !!

BUt, we got buy saturday de ticket

BUY JOR ~!!

thn 2day my parent cum fetch me

i tot 1.20 fang xue

actually is 2.40

i didn bring my cloth come out

thn my maid sui bian take for me

the shirt not TOO nice

and she didn bring my hp out

sien jor lohhh !!!

AND !!

my mom ask me bath at my cousin house

lolx ~

very weird loo

y gt place let me bath dwn

wan go her house

not i say wad

js feel weird

thn my dad angry jor !!

straight away go home

KNS !!

THE CONCLUSION IS :

I HAVEN WATCH WOOHOO YET !!

I MISSED IT 3 TIMES JOR !!



shapoh

没有评论:

Where You From ?