【s】【h】【a】【p】【o】【h】

WelCome To Shapoh Ying Ying 's Blog ..

I'm not just only crazy , i'm also 38


Sometimes I'm serius

But sometimes i'M funny

Im Only The One

Im Only The One

你關注我了么?

【s】【h】【a】【p】【o】【h】

H a l o u u u f R w e n n ..
w E l c u m 2 S h a p o h ' s w O r l d ~

杨

盈

盈

2009年9月4日星期五

herm..

finally i back 2 blog now..
alot thingS miss to rite..
js let it pass ><


hmmm..
time is not enuf 2 me..
thn jia bk dy ~
sien !!
wana g0 meeting no car le..
wana g0 anyelse place no ppl fetch le..
*but im not missing u lo !! haha*
alot thing haven do,
not enuf time 2 do thn she left dy..
haiyoOOooo..
and 2day g0 out wif mom 4 accompany she g0 bank
hw noe let her scold.
she n my dad is climacteric-ing !!
and now da house more quite dy
happily 59 days gone..
da nex sad day come !!
thy so worry me if thy not at kuantan !
nonid eh !!
im so GUD ~~ LOLx


And few week more PMR come loo
so now at skul so hardworking do exercise ~
but i think im not >,<
i gt d0 to0..
but not hardworking than my fren !!
coz im so LAZY !!
bought sum book from fren..
revision revision revision
exercise exercise excercise
work work work
for wad ?
JUST 4 U pmr !!


i can controled 2 not touching PC
but saturday n sunday i cant !!
btw.. should i start more hardworking 4 my exam nie ??


and dis week we noe the trial marks !!
gosh ~~ teruk nya ~~
but i think dis time quite ok thn last 2 times !
gt 3B3C2D ><''
teruk rite ?!?!?!?!??!? OMG~~
no A !! my math can get A de leh !! ***
my sejarah so hardworking de study but the result like SHIT !!
haissSs..
my frens much hardworking thn me
but thy result oso not to0 gud ~
all oso so sad niaa..
ishhHHhhh !!

没有评论:

Where You From ?