【s】【h】【a】【p】【o】【h】

WelCome To Shapoh Ying Ying 's Blog ..

I'm not just only crazy , i'm also 38


Sometimes I'm serius

But sometimes i'M funny

Im Only The One

Im Only The One

你關注我了么?

【s】【h】【a】【p】【o】【h】

H a l o u u u f R w e n n ..
w E l c u m 2 S h a p o h ' s w O r l d ~

杨

盈

盈

2009年4月8日星期三

AFS

waOOoo~~
2day my skul gt AFS student js bk from Jepan!!
gt 1 not our skul d..
OMG! lengzai aaaa~~ ( lols!! )
im keep on gap zai-ing
he seem like Jepan boy!!
but is malaysian aka kuantan ppl's
haha..
but i oso gt hear tat AFS d laaa..
i think i will b a quite nicce experince 4 me!!
(if i can g0)
im really think 2 g0 thr!!
but nt yet discuz wif my mom..
recently really bo $$ aaa~~
dono she lt me g0 anot!!
im g0ing fas fas 2 apply !!
(if can)
aizk!!~~
pray 4 me..
now 1st.. ask mom
if mmom let..
thn 5 teacher take borang!!
afta take borang.. pass up
thn interview~~

i wan g0!!!





shapoh

2 条评论:

Yuen Ling 说...

我也很想去咧!
我问了父母。。。
但他们不给!

唉~
TT

祝你能去啦~

y`ing.y_ing 说...

我能去阿~~
我妈讲没有钱!!
哎...

Where You From ?