【s】【h】【a】【p】【o】【h】

WelCome To Shapoh Ying Ying 's Blog ..

I'm not just only crazy , i'm also 38


Sometimes I'm serius

But sometimes i'M funny

Im Only The One

Im Only The One

你關注我了么?

【s】【h】【a】【p】【o】【h】

H a l o u u u f R w e n n ..
w E l c u m 2 S h a p o h ' s w O r l d ~

杨

盈

盈

2011年3月8日星期二

The dayyys ..

DELETED SONG AT MY BLOGGER !!!

BECAUSE,

yvonne say very noisy =x

actually i feel it too =)

haha


`
N days didn continue blogging dy

erm , lazy is the main reason !!


`
now

i dy form5 !

17years old !

although not yet pass my birthday

and now i start worry for my spm !

seriously ..

PMR oso no so worry lo

but im still so lengah2 there

oh sorry ! to myself =x

i still continue slp in da class

but 1 day js 1 period only laaa ~

very serious geh do my bm !

1st time exam SUCK !!!!!

didn get so suck result before !

really want to start hardworking liao =S

Buddies !

lets start fight for our SPM <3


`

I 2 year didn cut my hair dy loh

=)

but ysd i cutted it myself !!!

because those hair change to brown colour dyy

and mummy say hair too long not enaugh vitamin =O

denggg !!

i so guai ?!

em, hand gatal loh..

btw , mayb later going to cut again

and the frige very ugly loh

kek sui daOOOoooo ~~


`

coming the week holiday again weyyyy

gou li lohhh

just start got mood study

holiday again !!

><


`

last week all of us watch Secret Garden !!!!!

all of us crazy with Hyun Bin =D

leng zaiii daoooo , gougou liii lo

but miss kareen most SPECIAL de loh

love the ppl we all dun like

xD

gao xiu lah


`

ChilaM sibeh lengzaiiiii <3>

hen llike him ah

continue watch 魚躍在花間!






y`ing y`ing

没有评论:

Where You From ?