【s】【h】【a】【p】【o】【h】

WelCome To Shapoh Ying Ying 's Blog ..

I'm not just only crazy , i'm also 38


Sometimes I'm serius

But sometimes i'M funny

Im Only The One

Im Only The One

你關注我了么?

【s】【h】【a】【p】【o】【h】

H a l o u u u f R w e n n ..
w E l c u m 2 S h a p o h ' s w O r l d ~

杨

盈

盈

2008年8月16日星期六

very + damn hate u!

hate..
hate sum1 is wad?
wad is hatE
hw is hAte?

i hate sum1 from i std SIX!
she vr LC..berlagak!
she vr ugly + nt nice!
she vr bly!

i really dono y!
lolsSs..
sum1 will love her for few YEARS!
shit her!!
dun like her at aLl!!
I HATE HER THW!


another 1..
i hate is "her"
LOLSSS...
few minit b4..she still is my sista..
but nowww..
i dunlike her wad oso wana "same" wif me
n i dono wad she hw talk 2 -her-
haissSs..
thn make till -her- scare me jorr..T.T
i hate "her"! she same wif [ivhlptal]!
thy aa same 1!
shit girl!!

没有评论:

Where You From ?